The Bliss home is our largest wide model at 30 feet long and 12 feet wide. This model is for folks who want lots of space or a design that allows for an extra room for a master bedroom or children's room. The spaciousness of this tiny home borders on blissfulness. With a very large kitchen complete with all amenities and plenty of storage and a bathroom that you could have a party in (well maybe that is an exaggeration!) this unit is perfect as a second home or retirement accommodation. As with all of our home the design is very energy efficient and could be an off grid model with a larger solar panel system. On grid or off your energy costs are very low because of the design of this model using very high r values for walls, ceiling and floor, passive solar techniques and energy efficient appliances. With high ceilings and a roll out main floor king size bed this units dual purpose use of so much space will definitely meet the needs of many folks.
"Accommodates a family"
- Large bathroom (toilet, sink, and tub)
- Large kitchen (8-10 feet long)
- Stove/oven unit
- Many cabinets with a sink
- Lots of counter space
- King size bed under a raised platform area
- Twin size bunk beds at opposite end of home
- Large closet and storage areas
- Central area approx. 6' x 14' to accommodate your furnishings for living and dining areas
- Raised platform area adds another 70 sq. feet of living space
Do you like this model? Fill out the order page and put this model as the base design. All of our model designs are for inspiration, we custom design and build each tiny home to the client's wishes. This means we do not have any tiny homes in stock ready to purchase nor do we have any set prices. The order page should give you a rough idea of the price and a starting point for us.